Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bibliotastic review of THE HERO

An editor at Bibliotastic (www.bibliotastic.com), the London-based publisher and distributor of free ebooks, gave my novel, THE HERO, four stars and a very nice review:
I liked this story. It kept me interested and guessing as to where it would end up. I particularly liked Ryan as the character who is delving into things that bring up a past he would much rather forget. His character is really well written and has his own secrets. I also liked how Nicky's story was interwoven with his. Overall I thought the story was full of intrigue and well worth reading. It had plenty of twists and turns!
In addition, Bibliotastic redid the cover of THE HERO. I like their version much better than my own. Check out the Bibliotastic website to see it.

A suggestion: My novel, THE PENCIL ARTIST is available as an e-book on Smashwords, Kindle, and Barnes and Noble; as a paperback on Amazon.


No comments: