Saturday, September 10, 2011

Everyone should read this book

What joy. Someone with the moniker Phyllis L reviewed THE DREAM DANCER on Kindle. It is the first review of what I consider my best novel in the two years that THE DREAM DANCER has been available on Kindle. Ms. L gave it five stars. Others among the 8,000 plus who have downloaded the novel from various sites have indicated they appreciated THE DREAM DANCER. Kindle readers have given it 10 “likes it,” seven readers on Apple have given it an average of 4.5 stars and three on Barnes & Noble also have given it an average of 4.5 stars.
Ms. L’s review of THE DREAM DANCER:
“This story really made me aware of the brutal way my ancestors were treated, I loved the way he told the story, I think everyone should read this book and ask theirselves ...Was this my ancestor that was this cruel? And How can I in this day and age make life better for people worse off then me...There but by the grace of God go I....”

A SUGGESTION: my novel, OOOEELIE, is well worth reading. Free on Kindle, SmashwordsBarnes and Noble, and Apple.

No comments: